Tuesday, April 19, 2005

$$ not enough

Feeling quite boring. Don't feel like going to msn. Listening to 933 on the web now. But quite sort de, course after a while it stop, den it start and stop again. Now finally become constant. Having Biology quiz and English composition test tomorrow. Muz study hard. I don't want to drop out of top 10 in my class. As I was top 10 last year.

Too tired to blog yesterday. Went to west mall 3 times leh. 1st time because we(Doreen, Say Hwee and me) are hungry, so we went to Mac and eat fillet set meal. After eating, we went to west mall and walk around. We went home after the rain stopped. I went back home, pack my books and I brought my sister to west mall again. I want to go library to return books. So I went home and set off to west mall again. I walked into CD drama and couldn't make up my mind on wad CD to buy. I went to Precious Thots and bought 2 cute greeting cards. I shall scan them into my computer and upload it next time. The 3rd time I went to west mall, is to pay fines for my library card and asked wad would happen if we throw NLB books into the school library. Wait! It's not me that is so Blur. It's my sister. She returned a NLB book to her school library. She must go find it in school today.

Nothing much happen today. Now reading my friend's blog. Bye! *Ding*

No comments: